Go to top of page


                                                                    What if it’s really urgent?


How quickly can a guardianship order be made? What if it’s really urgent?

If a person urgently needs the appointment of a guardian, the Northern Territory Civil and Administrative Tribunal can make an interim order.

If you would like to talk to someone about guardianship please call 1800 810979 or view our Applying for Guardianship fact sheet.