Go to top of page

Error message

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/site-php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/w-HEA02/web/publicguardian.nt.gov.au/public_html:/home/w-HEA02/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share) in include_once() (line 645 of /home/w-HEA02/web/publicguardian.nt.gov.au/public_html/sites/default/settings.php).

If you are worried about the welfare of a represented adult because the guardian is not doing the right thing, you can ask the Northern Territory Civil and Administrative Tribunal to reassess or change the guardianship order.

If you would like to talk to someone about guardianship please call 1800 810 979 or to find out more information about guardianship please view all our Fact Sheets http://publicguardian.nt.gov.au/resources/fact-sheets#